Title: Crusader Kings II: The Reaper’s Due
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Release Date: 25 Aug, 2016
Game Mode (s): Single-player, Multi-player
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Little remains of those settlements where the Black Death has passed through. Hasty burials make a mockery of the sacraments and set a feast for the crows. Once prosperous provinces have been laid waste, and the lord of the land hides away – secluded in his hilltop fortress, hoping the plague will pass him by. Wiser princes took precautions, and didn’t waste the revenues from more prosperous years.
But, in time, all must pay The Reaper’s Due.
The Reaper’s Due adds a host of new mechanics centered on the Black Death and other world shaping epidemics. Lock your gates to keep the plague from infecting your court, even if it means cutting yourself off from your suffering citizens. Peace and good management will see your provinces reward you with greater wealth and manpower, but constant war and disease may depopulate your countryside.
The Reaper’s Due introduces many new systems and features to what is already the richest medieval tapestry in gaming:
– The Black Death: New additions to epidemic system include this super destructive disease and a new map mode that track the expansion of deadly illnesses.
– Court Physicians: This new position for learned courtiers opens up a series of events tied to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with medieval tech.
– Hospitals: Slow down the spread of epidemics by investing in these outposts that care for the sick and infirm.
– Prosperity and Depopulation: Watch your provinces thrive under your careful attention and degrade under the pressures of diseases run amok.
– Seclusion: Take a page from the Masque of the Red Death and hide yourself away with your court as plagues ravage the countryside.
– And even more: New physical traits, new events chains and a host of smaller changes.
OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
C O D E X
P R E S E N T S
Crusader Kings II: The Reaper’s Due (c) Paradox Development Studio
Release Date : 08/2016 Protection : Steam
Discs : 1 Genre : RPG
Little remains of those settlements where the Black Death has
passed through. Hasty burials make a mockery of the sacraments and
set a feast for the crows. Once prosperous provinces have been laid
waste, and the lord of the land hides away secluded in his hilltop
fortress, hoping the plague will pass him by. Wiser princes took
precautions, and didnt waste the revenues from more prosperous
For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/449980/
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
Notes: this release is standalone and includes the base game updated
to the latest version (2.6.1) as well as the brand new ”The Reaper’s
Due” expansion and the ”Full Plate Metal”/”The Reaper’s Due Content
All previously released DLCs are included.
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
CODEX is currently looking for
nothing but competition!
are you ready?
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK - http://failgete.ru/file/933bca