Title: Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
Genre: Adventure, RPG
Developer: Dim Bulb Games , Serenity Forge
Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
Release Date: 1 Mar, 2018
Game Mode (s): Single-player
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is a Narrative-Adventure game about traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny. Featuring gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine combines 2D visuals with a 3D overworld US map.
Players wander across a folkloric Depression era United States at their own pace, meeting strangers with their own stories to tell. Through these interactions, players will be able to collect unique stories which can then be re-told to unlock new interactions. In this way the in-game stories themselves act as a currency to progress through the game, and it’s up to the player to pair the right story with the unique needs of each of the characters that you will encounter throughout your travels. Only through these right pairings will characters reveal their true selves, and bestow you with the most powerful stories, the true ones which reveal something about their own lives. In Where The Water Tastes Like Wine, stories organically take on a life of their own as they grow larger and transform as they’re told- and re-told.
– A large number of folk tales and personal stories to discover, told by characters from all over America
– Beautiful combination of 3D overworld and hand drawn 2D illustrations
– Original stories written by a wide selection of accomplished authors
– Fully voiced characters from all walks of life brought to life by world-renowned voice acting talent, including Sting, Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Cissy Jones (Firewatch), Kimberly Brooks (Mass Effect), Sarah Elmaleh (Gone Home), Melissa Hutchison (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Elizabeth Maxwell (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild), and many more.
– A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack arranged by celebrated composer Ryan Ike and featuring performances from a collection of gifted musicians.
– An emerging fantastical, psychedelic and surreal overarching atmosphere.
OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent/AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2 * 2200) or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8500 GT (512 MB)/Radeon HD 4350 (512 MB)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 6 GB available space
C O D E X
P R E S E N T S
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine (c) Good Shepherd Entertainment
Release Date : 02/2018 Protection : Steam
Discs : 1 Genre : Adventure
Where the Water Tastes Like Wineis a Narrative-Adventure game about
traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny.
Featuring gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, Where the Water Tastes
Like Wine combines 2D visuals with a 3D overworld US map. Players
wander across a folkloric Depression era United States at their own
pace, meeting strangers with their own stories to tell.
For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/447120/
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
CODEX is currently looking for
nothing but competition!
Greetings to STEAMPUNKS & CPY
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK - http://failgete.ru/file/933bca